Promote sportsmanship at all levels of the “Pro-Boxing” sport, free of any interference
Pro Green boxing federation
Pro-Green Boxing federation is one of Pakistan’s largest powerful “professional boxing” organizations. The PGBF is affiliated with the Pakistan boxing federation (PBF), as well as certified by the government of Pakistan which sanctions professional boxing bouts.
PGBF aims to promote and support amateur and professional boxers across Pakistan who are interested in competing in “professional boxing” as a sport in Pakistan.
The Pro-Green Boxing Federation is organizing local events for the boxers so they can have a platform to show their skills to promote these boxers and create opportunities to represent our country internationally. Furthermore, PGBF will organize national and international competitions.
PGBF’s vision for Pakistan is to become a world champion in the field of boxing, PGBF believes that Pakistan has the potential to be a leader in this sport and to earn the title of world champion.
PGBF envision a Pakistan where its boxing athletes are recognized and respected globally for their talents, skills, and achievements.
PGBF wants to see our boxing athletes competing and winning in international tournaments and championships. PGBF wants to see our athletes inspiring the next generation of boxing enthusiasts, who will in turn continue to bring glory to our nation.
In PGBF vision, Pakistan becomes a hub of boxing talent, with a proud legacy of champions who have made their mark on the world stage. PGBF believe that with hard work, dedication and a commitment to excellence, we can achieve this vision and make Pakistan a force to be reckoned with in the world of boxing
- To become a world-leading boxing nation.
- To promote pro-Boxing in Pakistan.
- To provide fair competition.
- To provide equal opportunities at all levels.
- To be committed to the development of all facets of pro Boxing.
- To further the safety and welfare of all participants.
- To put structured development programs in place at grass root levels.
- PGBF will promote, encourage and develop the widest participation in pro-boxing.
- PGBF promotes and protects athlete’s rights, safety and wellness.
- Providing qualified and competent officials for all sanctioned boxing bouts held in Pakistan by PGBF.
- To enhance the overall quality of ring officials and improve their ethics, and professional conduct, and to ensure greater equity.
- To increase high-quality competition and to recognize the best boxer as our Champion.
- We respect the important role of our players in PGBF and support their success.
And as we took steps to create an athletes-first culture, we defined a set of core values that would drive our mindset and behaviors. These values are not what we do – they are the way we do everything
- Integrity and Ethics
- Democratic governance
- Transparency and accountability